Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League exploded onto platforms last week. With fans having middling to mediocre thoughts of it, many are left disappointed in the final product. Many have waited for years, ever since the initial tease of a Suicide Squad game at the end of Batman Arkham: Origins. So, people are feeling justifiably that the game doesn’t live up to the lofty wait for it. So, let’s take a look at Suicide Squad, warts and all!
First off the bat your blown away by the quality of the voice cast. Like most Rocksteady games they really went above and beyond, in both recording, performing, and casting. Samoa Joe as King Shark (a favourite character of mine) was amazing. He perfectly imbodied the role. I particularly liked imagining Joe playing the King in live-action down the line. He’s impressively muscular figure and sheer size would make him perfect to play the King or even Killer Croc.
Creative Takes on Familiar Characters
Rocksteady have been known to take their own creative takes on DC properties before, Clayface pretending to be Joker comes to mind as one of the most unique/creative. This time round they amp up the creativity and allow themselves more freedom of choice. We see them poke fun at the previous “white” Floyd Lawton, who is addressed as nothing more but a fake. Who stole the real Deadshot’s name, most likely for reputation and renown. By far the most creative is Captain Boomerang however as he finds a speed force gauntlet. Something that allows his boomerang to then be imbued by the speed force. Allowing for a completely creative and unique take on the Australian merc.
Bugs & Issues
This is the biggest drawback to the game. It runs perfectly well on the Steam Deck, apart from having connection issues due to the always online nature of the game. Hopefully Rocksteady release a patch soon to fix this and stop us having to always be online. Cause even when you are always online the game will kick you out. Waiting for the ultimate moment to inflict the most pain, anger, and torment however as it only kicks you out once you have complete a side mission or reached a big checkpoint. But it doesn’t save the progress afterwards. After 3 days I have only just unlocked the open world and completed one side mission. A side mission I have done 7 separate times as the game’s always online nature kicks me off at the end. Just as I complete the darn thing!
The potential is there for a really enjoyable game. Rocksteady have vowed to update the game through to at least Season 4. Which will bring four playable maps, four playable characters, and DC characters inspired outfits and weapons. But what they should vow to do I simply remove the always online first. This would greatly improve the game’s performance and allow people to actually play the game they have waited nearly a decade for.
Rocksteady leapt from the edge and risked it all in some of the character developments. Yet it works. Captain Boomerang utilizing the speed force fits with the character brilliantly and makes his boomerang even more memorable. It’s shocking no one thought of this before. However, due to the massive amount of connection issues I think Suicide Squad needs to fix some core issues if it’s ever to reach it’s full potential.
- Is This The End For The Batman: Arkham Series?Just like the Batman, Batman: Arkham Asylum came out of nowhere and delighted both fans and critics. It was hands down the best Batman game we had every got to experience. Perfectly placing us beneath the cowl as we sneak and fight our way through the prison. With Joker and Harley Quinn staging a riot […]
- Beyond Blue – Game ReviewSick of all the fast paced action of most modern titles? Want to relax and enjoy some of Earth’s most majestic wildlife? Then Beyond Blue is the game for you! I first encountered the game way back at Eurogamer 2019! Playing as a marine biologist you will spend the course of the game falling in […]
- Arrival Zero Earth – Game ReviewAnother indie roguelike to come out of the wake of such icons as Vampire Survivors and Brotato, Arrival Zero Earth takes heavy inspiration from the classic War of the Worlds. The enemies are machines that look akin to the invading species from the film. With tri-pod like enemies littering the waves you about to fight […]
- Every Game Announcement From the Nintendo Direct 21/02/24Nintendo released a brand new Direct onto their YouTube channel. Showcasing several games that are due to be released later this year, the Nintendo Direct had numerous game announcements. Including the new South Park game, various remasters, some ports, and more! So let’s have a look at every game announced at the Nintendo Direct… Nintendo […]
- DLC Characters we NEED in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice LeagueRocksteady have announced that they plan to support the recently released Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice. Some of the planned support has been announced to be coming as free playable characters, expanding the roster of the squad. With the first character (an elseworlds Joker) becoming available in November, let’s look at DLC characters we NEED […]
- YouTuber Survivors – Game ReviewYouTuber Survivors is one of the latest indie games to try their own take on the ever growing sub-genre of roguelikes. Instead of being the typical auto shooter/bullet hell this game brings a new element to the genre. Having the game be a beat ’em up. This did add a great deal of fresh air […]
- Pokémon Gen 2 Remakes Coming to Switch?Johto is for many Pokémon fans their favourite region of the beloved popular franchise. I can be named as one of them fans. I loved the second generation, and it was my first “new” Pokémon game I ever played. Starting my lifelong love for the franchise, and monster taming games as a whole. I grew […]
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League – Is it any good?Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League exploded onto platforms last week. With fans having middling to mediocre thoughts of it, many are left disappointed in the final product. Many have waited for years, ever since the initial tease of a Suicide Squad game at the end of Batman Arkham: Origins. So, people are feeling justifiably […]
- Maneater – Game ReviewManeater released a month or so after the lockdown started in the UK and quickly became my saving grace. For my sanity, my gaming, and so much more! I found so much pleasure in the simple gameplay loop and addictive combat, effects, and realistic creature behaviors and designs. I was also a part of the […]
- Cult of the Lamb – Game ReviewAn adorably cute roguelike in which you are discarded by the Gods you held dear. Deciding to go out on your own and adopt your own followers. Formally starting the Cult of the Lamb. Let’s look at one of the best Indie games of 2022. Here is our Cult of the Lamb Game Review… Details […]
- Palworld (Early Access) – First Impressions (Day 1)Firstly, I was so excited for Palworld, in what seemed to be the perfect amalgamation of both Pokémon and Ark. The game starts off more similar to Ark. As you awake on an island with nothing on you, as your tasked to make it on your own. A few survival basics need to happen before […]
- Best Lego Games RankedLego games have been an iconic staple in the gaming industry for the last two decades. With TT taking their own approach in retelling various popular franchises. From Batman, to Harry Potter, to Pirates of the Caribbean and more! But which are the best of them? That’s something I wish to answer in this article- […]
- 5 Things You NEED to Know About PalworldPalworld finally releases later this month. With fans, such as myself, feeling relieved the log wait is finally coming to an end. Available on Xbox and PC at launch, it will be quite widely available. Rumors persist that it may even be included on the Game Pass from launch. But with the release in mind […]
- 5 DLC Characters We NEED in Mortal Kombat 1Mortal Kombat 1, despite its flaws, is still proofing to be my favourite fighting game of the year. I love the variety of the characters and excited for future DLC. With Kombat Pack 1 slowly releasing let’s speculate what characters we could see come in future Kombat packs. Here are 5 DLC characters we need […]
- Best Indie Games of 2023 Ranked2023 has arguably been the best year for Indie games EVER! I have found myself falling in love with multiple hidden gems each month. But which are my best of the year, my indie game of the years. Well, I intend to tell you. The only requirements being that they released fully this year (no […]
- Best Games of 2023 Ranked2023 has been a rollercoaster year of gaming, with massive releases such as Mortal Kombat 1 & Baldur’s Gate 3 creating quakes in the industry. As well as shockingly poor outings such as Kong and The Walking Dead. It truly has been a year filled with mountainous highs and cavernous lows, but let’s look at […]
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Game ReviewRed Dead is one of the most influential game franchises of all time. With such memorable protagonist’s, such as John Marston and Arthur Morgan, it’s no wonder why people fell in love with Red Dead. Today we will be looking at the third installment in the series, and the prequel to Red Dead Redemption- Red […]
- Marvel’s Spiderman 2 Game Review – PS5Synopsis Of Spiderman 2 Peter Parker and Miles Morales are settled in protecting New York, until a hunter from another land, Kraven, targets the supervillains of the city as his next prey. This forces both Spider-Men to protect those they once protected the city against while also battling their inner demons and keeping their personal […]
- Top 5 underrated games from the 2010sIntro The 2010s is an interesting year when it comes to the gaming landscape. It was the change over from the seventh generation of consoles to the eighth generation, the industry had multiple genre-shifting moments and of course a new wave of new classics and flops. Today I am here to talk about some of […]
- Dredge – Game ReviewMaking a massive splash in the indie ocean earlier this year was Dredge. A Lovecraftian influenced world in which the player is the new fisherman. With many hints to the mysterious disappearance of the last fisherman, you are never told what happened. Only to be left wondering as you traverse the ocean. Fishing, dredging, collecting […]
- Red Dead Games RankedRed Dead Redemption 1 & 2 are two of the greatest stories ever created in any form of media. Developers Rockstar really went above and beyond when creating their wild west epic. With three games currently released and spanning two different continuities. Although a fourth game, Gun, is what inspired the series. With Capcom seeing […]
- Best Dragon Age Games RankedDragon Age is one of the best RPG series of all time. Set in a fantasy world that is so well created it’s easy to immerse yourself into it. As all BioWare games the companions are one of the biggest positives of the series. With many companions being seen in following games, having their story […]
- Best PlayStation Exclusives RankedPlayStation has recently become to dominate the console exclusive game niche, with their exclusives vastly outranking the quality of Xbox’s. Although with Xbox continuing to buyout developers and bring their games out onto their game pass service, one could argue that Xbox has had enough time as number 2 and is coming for that top […]
- Best Digimon World Games RankedBest Digimon World Games Ranked Digimon has forever been my preferred of all the creature collector franchises. The original Digimon Adventure anime was one of my favourite shows as a kid and it still holds up! Originally, conceived as a spin-off from Tamagotchi Digimon has blossomed into its own. With the IP having various games, […]
- Resident Evil Village Game ReviewResident Evil Village delivered on the locations, characters, and combat while leaving a lot more to be desired in the narrative department.
- Slime 3K: Rise Against Despot – (Early Access) Game ReviewThe latest installment in the Despot series, Slime 3K: Rise Against Despot is a roguelike bullet hell that has deck building mechanics. With the player playing as a green gelatinous slime, the game’s protagonist bears a striking resemble to Monsters vs Aliens’ B.O.B. As you select weapon upgrades and just have them sink into your […]
- God Of War: Ragnarök Game ReviewGod Of War: Ragnarök deserves your time and it is easy to replay after a break, with myself coming back for more whenever I feel like it.
- Upcoming Games – December 2023As Christmas comes many of us are looking for the perfect game to go onto our lists for Santa. The ultimate decision being which game do you ask for? Which game could you see yourself playing the whole of Christmas? What game will provide you with an escape from the drunken family members who repeat […]
- Road Defense: OutsidersThe latest indie bullet hell to demand my attention, Road Defense: Outsiders has its own unique take on the genre. With a Max-Max vibe and a flash game aesthetic let’s see if Road Defense: Outsiders is worthy of your time and money! Road Defense: Outsiders Developer: Minicactus Games Publisher: Minicactus Games Platform: Windows (Steam) Release […]
- Kitty Survivors: Rogues of Catmere (Early Access) – Game ReviewLast year I was enlightened after playing Vampire Survivors, the addictive simple gameplay had me hooked. I was addicted to unlocking every weapon, character, map etc. I loved it! So this year I have regularly found myself checking the new releases for similar Survivors like roguelikes. To my joy I have found tons and the […]
- RoboCop: Rogue City – Game ReviewI have been a fan of RoboCop ever since I got one of the animated tv shows on DVD. I loved it, and the idea of a cyborg cop blew my mind. Already being a big Inspector Gadget fan and RoboCop seemed to be an upgraded IG. I went and watched the reboot when it […]
- The Best Survival Games RankedSurvival Games Ranked Everyone loves a good survival game, something that best emulates Naked and Afraid without actually doing it ourselves. From exploring the depths of the ocean, to the deadly jungles of the Amazon, and more, survival games have boomed in popularity over the last decade and have become one of the most popular […]
- Endgame of Devil – Game ReviewEndgame of Devil like Luck be a Landlord is as unique as you can get, having its own genre that blends the mechanics of a slot machine with a traditional roguelike. This is a game where you will be confused at first but quickly but fall in love with. Genuine ingenuity and a rare gameplay […]
- Best Marvel Games RankedMarvel has released various video games over the years, from ones focusing on the web swinger, to the X-Men, to Deadpool and more. But which is best? Before we find out let me explain the one rule for the list, only one entry is permitted per game series. So unfortunately, you have to choose between […]
- Cassette Beasts – Game ReviewGrowing up in the 00’s as most kids my age, I became obsessed with Pokémon. The games, the cards, the TV shows, the movies. Any piece of Pokémon content came my way, and I happily devoured it. Savouring every new Pokémon I would see for the first time. For Pokémon clones however my favourite has […]
- Sea of Survivors – (Early Access) Game ReviewSea of Survivors is a piratey take on the survivors roguelike subgenre. Allowing the player to set sail in the open ocean; taking on fellow pirates, sharks, and even the Kraken! Here is our Sea of Survivors – (Early Access) Game Review… Developer: Nah Yeah Games Publisher: Nah Yeah Games Platform: Windows (Steam) Release Date: […]
- All Injustice Guest Characters Ranked!Injustice is the best superhero fighting game series off all time, with the developers behind Mortal Kombat heading the franchise. With NeverRealm Studios developing guest characters are never far behind. It started in Injustice: Gods Among Us with Scorpion before Injustice 2 significantly increased the amount of guest characters in DLC. But just who are […]
- Hero Survival – Game ReviewHero Survival is one of the latest indie games hoping to cash in on the popular sub genre popularized by Vampire Survivors. Bringing brighter graphics and a more cheerful art style to the genre let’s look at Hero Survival. Developer: PigeonDev Publisher: Meridian4 Platform: Windows (Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S Release Date: 18th […]
- Terrifying Video Game MonstersVideo games are the perfect medium for immersion, combining aspects of both passive and active entertainment. It’s hard to beat a game in terms of immersing the player in the experience you want. Perhaps this is why video game monsters are so terrifying. There is no safety net of being able to hide behind the […]
- Upcoming Games – November 2023As were getting close to the Christmas season a lot of us maybe starting to look for the game that headlines our Christmas list. Fear not! Even as early as November we can expect some amazing games! Releasing just in time for Christmas, so here are five Upcoming Games: November… Upcoming Game – 6: Dredge […]
- Bargain Bandai Namco Humble Bundle!Another months brings another Humble Choice and a selection of Humble Bundles. With this month bringing us one of the better ones of this year, Bandai Namco Fights, Frights, and Fantasy bundle. Bringing us a Bargain Bandai Namco Humble Bundle! What Games are Included? – Bandai Namco Bundle The Bandai Namco Humble Bundle consists of […]
- Hellboy: Web of Wyrd – Game ReviewHellboy is one of my favourite comics of all time, I quickly fell in love with the world and its fantastical lore. Hellboy: Web of Wyrd is an action brawler, roguelike game made in partnership with Hellboy’s creator Mike Magnolia. So without a further ado lets delve into Hellboy: Web of Wyrd… Details of Hellboy: […]
- Evolings – Game ReviewEvolings is an indie turn-based, monster tamer/creature collector, roguelike game. In which you and your team of Evolings battle others as you make your way through three acts defeating each act boss on your way. Details of Evolings Developer: Sorb Publisher: Super Rare Originals Platform: PC (Steam), Nintendo Switch Release Date: 21st September 2023 Age […]
- Guest Characters We NEED in Injustice 3With Injustice 3 likely the next game NeverRealm Studios releases many fans are starting to speculate who may appear in the roster. With many DC fan favourites still awaiting their Injustice debut, just who will make it in the roster remains a mystery. However, today we will put the DC characters aside as we talk […]
- Red Faction Games RankedRed Faction, coming from developers Volition had a unique gameplay mechanic compared to other FPSs of the time- destructible environments. Something that would explode in popularity in games like Just Cause and Battlefield first appeared in Red Faction. With this unique mechanic allowing the player to think of creative ways around the challenges the game […]
- DC Characters we NEED in Injustice 3!Intro – DC Characters we Need in Injustice 3 With Mortal Kombat 1 exploding onto the scene recently NRS fans know Injustice 3 must be next! The temptation of pitting your favourite DC superheroes against each other is just too good not to give into a third time around. So, with that being said here […]
- Fighting Games Ranked: Tekken, Street Fighter, or Mortal Kombat?Intro – Best Fighting Game Series of All Time Ranked: Tekken, Street Fighter, or Mortal Kombat? With Mortal Kombat 1, Street Fighter 6, and Tekken 8 all coming out within a year of each other now is a good time to be a fighting game fan. Of course, MK, SF and Tekken are the three […]
- Best Saint’s Row Games Ranked!Intro – Best Saint’s Row Games Ranked Saint’s Row is by far one of the most popular games to deviate itself from just being another GTA Clone. I have played every game in the series, some multiple times. With Saint’s Row 3 being the game I have completed the most times over (8) on various […]
- Video Games That NEED Sequels!Video Games That NEED Sequels Intro – Video Games That NEED Sequels As many of you know many games come and go and so many are just left on unfinished cliffhangers. Maybe not even a cliffhanger maybe the world just still has so much more to offer. We all have that special game or two […]
- Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag FINALLY Has A SequelIntro – Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag Sequel The fourth instalment of the iconic Assassin’s creed franchise, Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag exploded onto the scene back in 2013. Taking and expanding on the naval combat introduced in Assassin’s Creed III (2012) but set in the golden age of pirates. Focusing on Edward Kenway the game has […]
- 5 Characters We Want in Mortal Kombat 1: Kombat Pack 3Intro – Mortal Kombat 1: Kombat Pack 3 Kombat Packs 1 & 2 have been leaked already, we are free to start speculating for Mortal Kombat 1: Kombat Pack 3. With NetherRealm leaking most characters before the release of MK 1 we as MK fans haven’t been getting long to guess. With that being said […]
- 5 Guest Characters We Want in Mortal Kombat 1!Intro – 5 Guest Characters We Want in Mortal Kombat 1! With both Kombat Packs 1 & 2 being leaked already, we are free to start speculating for Kombat Pack 3. Something special about these packs however is that we seem to be getting more guest characters than usual. The typical MK Kombat Pack releases […]
- Sony PlayStation Portal: Is There Any Point in the Portal?Intro – Is There Any Point in the Sony PlayStation Portal? When rumors started circulating of a new Sony PlayStation Portal mobile gaming device the gaming community, me included, started to get butterflies in the stomachs. Could the much awaited successor to the PS Vita be announced? Unfortunately, NO! What we were presented with was a […]
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 – Game ReviewDetails of One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 Developer: Omega Force Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment Game Series: One Piece & Warriors Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch Release Date: 27th March 2020 Age Rating: 12 Story of One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 The games main story is played through Dramatic Arcs. These are condensed retellings […]
- Five Things We Know About EAFCAs of April 2023, Electronic Arts (EA) lost the branding and trademark rights for their juggernaut franchise FIFA. The final instalment of Fifa 23 marks the end of a significant era for sports simulation games and the speculation surrounding the new series ‘EAFC’ has mounted like a summer transfer window. So here are five things […]
- Dave the Diver – Game ReviewDetails of Dave the Diver Developer: MintRocket Price: £16.99 Publisher: MintRocket Platform: PC Release Date: 27th October 2022 (Early Access) Age Rating: 3 Intro With so many AAA games being released it’s so easy for Indie games to slip under the radar. With Dredge coming and showing how much a game can play on my […]
- Superhero Fighting Games RankedWe all love our superheroes, be them DC, Marvel or from another imprint or universe. But nothing ever beat the sensation we got of pitting our own matchups against each other as we acted out battles with our figures. Yet superhero fighting games allow you to do such a thing and in a way that […]
- Batman Games RankedI have forever been a follower of the caped crusader. From TV and film, to comics, to video games if the Batman donned the cover there was a pretty good chance, I would buy whatever it was. Over the years we have been graced with some amazing Batman games on a variety of consoles. Going […]
- Game Review: Marvel’s Midnight SunsDetails of Marvels Midnight Suns Developer: Firaxis Games Publisher: 2K Platform: PC, Playstation 4 & 5, Xbox One & Series X/S. Release Date: 2nd December 2022 Age Rating: 15 Introduction I have always loved Marvel and DC ever since I was a child. Video games are the perfect medium for the superhero genre in my […]
- Gotham Knights – Game ReviewDetails of Gotham Knights Developer: WB Games Montreal Publisher: Warner Bros. Games Platform: PC (Steam, Epic), PS5, & Xbox Series X/S Release Date: 21th October 2022. Age Rating: 15 Intro I have always loved the DC and Marvel universes with a particular fondness for Spiderman, Batman, Flash, Swamp Thing, and King Shark. So when another […]
- 5 Characters That NEED To Be Brought Back For Mortal Kombat 12With the recent explosion of rumors regarding Mortal Kombat 12, many fans anxiously anticipate any news from Ed Boon. With many fans believing there would have some sort of reveal at the VGAs on the 8th of December. Which actually caused Ed Boon to take to twitter to proclaim they won’t be announcing anything at […]
- Game Review: Vampire SurvivorsVampire Survivors Details Developer: Poncle Publisher: Poncle Platform: PC – Steam Release Date: 20th October 2022. (Early Access 17th December 2021) Age Rating: 7 Vampire Survivors Exploding onto the indie game scene over the last few months has been Vampire Survivors. A rogue-lite demon killing auto-shooting action game that costs less than £4 yet will […]
- Devil May Cry 5 – Game ReviewDevil May Cry 5 – Details Developer: Capcom Publisher: Capcom Game Series: Devil May Cry (DMC) Platform: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Amazon Luna Release Date: 8th March 2019 Age Rating: 18 Devil May Cry 5 Devil May Cry 5 is the latest installment in the Devil May Cry Series. A series […]
- Borderlands Games RankedBorderlands is one of my favorite video game franchises of all time. Up there with Saint’s Row, the Mordor series, Halo, Gears, Dragon Age, and more! I first got introduced to the series through someone lending me Borderlands, but I never really got into it. I was only around 11. However, when Borderlands 2 dropped […]
- The Outlast Trials Beta: ReviewIt’s easy to see why Outlast is one of the most recognizable horror games of all time. The game is bountiful with blood, sex, and violence all wrapped in a night vision nightmare aesthetic. Giving players the only options of running, hiding, or dying the game was immensely popular among all the biggest gamers like Markiplier and […]
- Saints Row (2022) – Game ReviewSaints Row Details Developer: Volition Publisher: Deep Silver Game Series: Saints Row (2006-) Platform: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox, Xbox S/X , Stadia Release Date: August 2022 Age Rating: 18 Saints Row (2022) I have been a fan of Saints Row ever since I first saw my uncle Jordan driving to the church on Saints Row […]
- Vampyr – Game ReviewDetails of Vampyr Vampyr Developer: Don’t Nod Entertainment Publisher: Focus Home Interactive Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch Release Date: 5th June 2018, 29 October 2019 (Switch) Age Rating: 18 Story of Vampyr The story of Vampyr follows Dr Jacob Reid who has just recently returned to London after fighting in WW1. […]
- Fifa 23 Review | The End of a Profitable EraEA’s widely successful football simulator has returned once more but ultimately for the last time. As of 2023, EA is severing its ties with the Fifa brand and moving forward as ‘EA Sports FC’, whatever this means. While the question looms as to whether or not the core game will be affected much, it is […]
- PlayStation Plus Free Games | August 2022Here are the PlayStation Plus Free Games for August 2022. Read on for our comprehensive list of titles available this month.
- Gigapocalypse – PC – Game ReviewGigapocalypse Details of Gigapocalypse Developer: Goody Gameworks Publisher: Headup Platform: PC – Steam Release Date: 22, July 2021 (Early Access), 12 November 2021 Full Release Gigapocalypse Is a small indie, old-school 2D side scroller, arcade like, Kaiju game. At a measly £7.99 this game is worth every penny of that small price tag. Ever […]
- Review: Cuphead: The Delicious Last CourseFive years ago, the original Cuphead was released and it took the gaming world by storm. With its vintage cartoon visuals, challenging gameplay, and an insanely catchy soundtrack it was an instant classic among gamers both old and new. Now the DLC has finally come out on a multitude of platforms. The Delicious Last Course […]
- Automon – Early Access – Game ReviewAutomon Developer: Gral Games Publisher: Gral Games Game Series: Automon Platform: PC Release Date: Early Access launched 4th March 2022 Age Rating: TBC Automon Automon came out earlier this year () via Steam’s early access program. It is a rogue-lite creature collector auto battle (yeah that is a mouthful) but that is the best way […]
- Ghost of Tsushima – Game ReviewGhost of Tsushima Developer: Sucker Punch Studios Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment Game Series: Ghost of Tsushima Platform: PS4 & PS5 Release Date: 2020 Age Rating: 18 Ghost of Tsushima is a brilliant example of the samurai genre. The development team took heavy inspiration from Akira Kurosawa’s samurai films. The feeling and nobility behind the actions […]
- The QuarryThe Quarry proves homage to all the great monster movies of the 80s. With a return to form for Supermassive it becomes a trope-filled horror experience with enough blood to keep anyone happy. What else does the game do that makes the 80s-themed creature feature live up to its predecessor’s glory? Read my review to […]
- Pokémon: Legends Arceus – Game ReviewDeveloper: Game Freak Publisher: Nintendo Game Series: Pokémon (Gen 8) Platform: Nintendo Switch Release Date: 29th January 2022 Age Rating: 3 Pokémon: Legends Arceus Pokémon: Legends Arceus came out in January of 2022 and set out to revolutionize the core gameplay mechanics that had been staple in the series since its release. With hopes of […]
- Review: Until DawnWhen talking about horror games from the past decade people often bring up the heavy hitters of the genre. Alien Isolation, Outlast and The Evil Within were all popular horror games that took the internet by storm. One surprise smash hit among them was Supermassive’s Until Dawn. A 2015 interactive horror game where you make […]
- PlayStation Plus Free Games | June 2022Here is our official rundown of the PlayStation Plus free games in June 2022. Read on for more information on each title.
- Review: Overwatch 2 BetaWhen I was younger, I wasn’t a typical FPS gamer. I much preferred games like Ace Attorney and various Wii games. That was until Overwatch came out. It quickly became the game I had the most hours on by far and was my gateway to becoming a full console player. It had an intriguing story, […]
- PlayStation Plus Free Games | April 2022As one month ends and another begins, we often take a moment to reflect on the last four weeks and look forward to what the proceeding month has to offer. If you are a PlayStation 4 or 5 user, naturally, you will focus on the truly important things, like the next batch of PlayStation Plus […]
- Ranking the Batman Arkham GamesBatman is all over the news. With the release of The Batman (2022) it’s put me in a Batman mood. There’s no better time to talk about one of the best superhero games of the past decade. The Arkham games are considered the best of comic book videogames but which one is the best? Here’s […]
- 10 Best Retro WWE Videogames IdeasIn this article, we consider the 10 best retro WWE videogames ideas, from the Golden Era to WrestleMania to the Monday Night War.
- Demon’s Souls ReviewDemon’s Souls is at times brutal, but it’s undoubtedly the softest introduction to the world of Soulsborne, and an attractive one at that.
- Game Opinion: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Is Enjoyable But Has Some IssuesAs expected of a game that has been around for two decades, the core gameplay in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is really, really fun.
- Best Saints Row Games RankedHere’s our ranking of the best Saints Row games! The Saints Row franchise has gotten wilder and wilder, but which is the ‘boss’ of them all?
- Hitman 3 ReviewHitman has been a staple of the gaming community since its first release 22 years ago. With the release of the year 2 roadmap for Hitman 3 and the release of Hitman VR, I think it’s the perfect time to talk about the World of Assassination and look at the last instalment in the modern Hitman trilogy. Agent 47 and Diana Burnwood face […]
- PlayStation Plus Free Games in January 20222022 is officially here! What is a better way to mark the occasion than to look at the free games on offer for all those who hold a subscription to PlayStation Plus. Sony is kickstarting the new year with a deceent selection of games that will cost you absolutely nothing this month. Those games include; […]
- Call of Duty Vanguard ReviewHere is our official review of Call of Duty Vanguard.
- Best Five Nights At Freddy’s Games RankedFive Nights at Freddy’s has had 8 major games in the span of 7 years but which one of these games is the best? Read the article to find out.
- Opinion: Dead By Daylight Is Getting Too Messy To Be EnjoyedDead By Daylight has become a much-beloved horror game over the past few years. Unfortunately, that quality has been slowly slipping away.
- Opinion: Why Outlast Whistleblower Is The Perfect DLCOutlast Whistleblower does what every good DLC item should do. Therefore, I recommend all horror fans play this game. Or at least try to.
- PlayStation Plus Free Games in November 2021Here is our official rundown of the free games available on PS Plus for November 2021
- FIFA 22 ReviewHere is our official review of EA’S Fifa 22.
- Liverpool FC Fifa 22 RatingsHere are the official player ratings for Liverpool Football Club on Fifa 22.
- PlayStation Plus Free Games in July 2021Here are the free games available in the month of July, exclusively on PlayStation Plus.
- WWE 2K22 PredictionsWith news of WWE 2K22 likely to become public fairly soon, this is my prediction for what we will see in the upcoming WWE wrestling videogame.
- PlayStation Plus Free Games in June 2021A new month has come around and that means a new selection of free games available to download for all those who hold subscriptions to PlayStation Plus.
- Ten Fun Facts About WWE VideogamesCheck out our list of the top ten fun facts about WWE videogames, from appearance records to best-sellers to surprise fan cameos!
- PlayStation Plus Free Games in May 2021The month of May has arrived and that can only mean one thing, a new selection of free games courtesy of a PlayStation Plus subscription. This month we have three titles on offer, two for PS4, one exclusively for PS5 and all available via backwards compatibility on current hardware. Although this is likely to receive […]
- Days Gone Revisited in 2021 – is it Worth Another Chance?Days Gone revisited in 2021 – is it worth another chance?
- PlayStation Plus free games for April 2021Here are the PlayStation Plus free games for April 2021.